By visiting our Site and providing information to us, you consent to such transfer to, and processing in the US.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We collect information from and about you when you use the Website and Services, and when you communicate with us, including when you register an account, update your profile, access our content, or engage with our customer service. This information includes:
- Basic Identifying Information – Information such as your full name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, account name, username, and account password.
- Internet or Other Network Activity – Information regarding your interactions with the Websites
- Geolocation Information – Information that permits us to determine your general location, such as zip code.
- Commercial Information – Information such as your preferences and history of activity with the Website and Services.
- User Content – Information such as your communications with us and any other content you provide, such as comments, product reviews, testimonials, and other content.
- Audio Information – Information such as recordings of your voice (such as when we record customer service calls for quality assurance).
- Inferences – Inferences derived from the above information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide our Website and Services to You – We use your information to provide our Website and Services to you, including to: (1) create and manage your account when you sign-up to use our Services; (2) facilitate your access and use of our Website and Services; (3) process your receipts and feedback on products to facilitate your participation in the Services; (4) send you notifications relating to your account and participation in our Services; (5) answer your Communications; and (6) perform other related business functions.
- Service Providers – We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, billing, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
- Communicate with You – We use your information to engage in Communications with you, such as to respond to your requests, inquiries, issues, feedback, and to provide customer service.
- Market and Advertise – We use your information for marketing and advertising purposes, including sending marketing, advertising, and promotional communications to you by email, text message, or postal mail. We also use your information to show you advertisements for Services.
- Conduct Analytics and Personalization – We use your information to conduct research and analytics, including to improve our Website and Services. We also use your information to understand your interaction with our Website, advertisements, Services, and our Communications with you. We also use your information to personalize your experience, to save you time when you visit our Website and use our Services, to better understand your needs, and to provide personalized recommendations for our Services.
- Security and Fraud Prevention – We use your information to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including fraudulent transactions. We also use your information to enforce our terms and procedures, prevent against security incidents, and prevent the harm to other users of our Services
- Legal Obligations – We use your information to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including fraudulent transactions. We also use your information to enforce our terms and procedures, prevent against security incidents, and prevent the harm to other users of our Services.
- Business Functions – We use your information to support our core business functions, including to maintain records related to business management, loss prevent, collecting amounts owed, and identifying and repairing errors or problems in the Website.
Disclosing your information to third parties
We may disclose or share your information with affiliated and non-affiliated third-parties, including in the following scenarios:
- In a Business Transfer – We may disclose or share your information as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third parties as a business asset in the transaction.
- To Non-Affiliated Third Parties – We may disclose or share your information with certain non-affiliated third parties to facilitate your access and use of our Website, our Services, and to provide us with certain business functions, including but not limited to sharing your information with brand partners, internet service providers, advertising networks, data analytics providers, governmental entities, operating systems and platforms, social medial networks, and service providers who provide us a service (e.g., customer service, auditing, marketing, debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality on our Websites, and/or protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity).
- For Legal Process and Protection – We may disclose or share your information to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, governmental request, or where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to: (1) enforce or apply our agreements; (2) protect our interests, property, or safety of others; (3) in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation; and (4) to protect our Website.
Tracking User Behavior
Best Offer KC may keep track of the website and pages our users visit within bestofferkc.com, in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Best Offer KC to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Best Offer KC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Best Offer KC website.
Security of Your Information
Best Offer KC is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
How Long We keep Your Information
We keep your information for as long as is necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is secure and appropriate to nature of the information subject to disposal.
Your Rights and Choices
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us or would like to update or change your personal information or preferences, follow the instructions below to review, modify or delete your personal information.
- Right to Correction – You may at any time submit a request to change or correct the information we have about you by calling us at 816-844-6224.
- Right to Delete – You have a right to submit a request that we delete the information we’ve collected from and about you by calling us at 816-844-6224. However, we may maintain limited information about your sales transactions or service inquiries for legal, tax or necessary record keeping purposes.
- Opt-Out of Best Offer KC Communications – From time to time, we may send you various types of communications, including direct mail, e-mails, marketing messages, and other informational messages. To opt-out of receiving our e-mail communications, please click “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of any e-mail you’ve received or call us at 816-844-6224. To opt-out of receiving our SMS communications, reply “STOP” or call us at 816-844-6224. To opt-out of receiving our direct mail communications, please call us at 816-844-6224. Please note, if you opt-out of receiving our direct mail communications, your information also will not be shared with our direct mail marketing partners. Please also note that even if you unsubscribe from our e-mail or direct mail communications, we may still send you non-marketing messages relating to our Services and other transactional information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
General Data Protection Regulation
Here you can find the official PDF of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as a neatly arranged website. All Articles of the GDPR are linked with suitable recitals. The European Data Protection Regulation is applicable as of May 25th, 2018 in all member states to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe. If you find the page useful, feel free to support us by sharing the project.
Compliance with Laws
We will disclose your Personal Data where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the as is set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. Residents of the European Union, the European Economic Area and Switzerland who visit the Site or use the Service have the following legal data protection rights under the relevant legal conditions: right to information, right to erasure, right to rectification, right to access by the data subject (Article 15 GDPR), right to deletion (Article 17 GDPR), right to correction (Article 16 GDPR), right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR), right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR), right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR), right to withdraw consent (Article 7 (3) GDPR) as well as the right to object to particular data processing measures (Article 21 GDPR). These users have the right of access of their Personal Data and may at any time unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Our Policy Towards Children
The Site is not directed to persons under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at 816-844-6224. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Changes to This Policy
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us by mail or phone at:
Best Offer KC
1501 NW Mock Ave
Blue Springs, MO 64015
Effective as of September 22, 2023